23 May 2017

The Nail Colours I'll Be Reaching for This Summer



Earlier this year I went through a real 'can't be arsed' phase when it came to nail varnish. I'll always have some sort of glitter polish on my feet because even I don't want to see them naked *shudders*, Let alone anyone else have to witness that horror. Recently though, I'm back in the nail polish game. I've allowed my nails to breath long enough. It was 'Resort Romanza', from the new Essie 2017 Resort collection, that lit a fire in my belly for varnish again. It's a interesting shade; a passionate pink with a spark of hot red. Catch it in the light and you'll see a subtle gold shimmer which makes me yearn for lazy weekends at the beach. An eye-catching colour that would look amazing on tanned mitts - the perfect summer nail colour?

The rest of the Resort collection is well worth a look too. Inspired by the Italian Amalfi Coast, the shades reflect the colourful villages, embodying the relaxed, natural beauty and warmth.

Resort Romanza
Add some passion into your life with this exotic pink. The red undertones only add to the desire. I'll be wearing this one on my toes.

Strike a Positano
Fans of Mint Candy Apple will love this sophisticated version. A calming aqua blue with hints of pale grey.

Sorrento Yourself
The Velvet Teddy of the nail varnish world. A light, creamy chocolate milkshake hue guaranteed to bring all the boys to the yard.

Ciao Effect
This creamy pastel that really packs a punch. The dusty lavender colour has a slight grey undertone giving it extra depth. A serious contender for Summer weddings.

Has this collection got you in the mood for a Summer getaway? You better be quick - these limited edition shades are here until 4th July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig