26 May 2013

beauty haul

Hope you've all been enjoying the bank holiday weekend & the start of half term for some of you! I'm just about to chuck some sausages on the BBQ to make the most of this sunshine before it's gone again. I've got a skincare/haircare/makeup/essential beauty haul for you today. I love seeing what other people buy and i guess you do to if you're reading this! I bought some of these thing over about a month and some things i have been sent for review. I wanted to share these bits with you so you know what products will be featured on Make Me Up soon and so you can have a little nose at what i spend my wages on - enjoy!
Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal mask*
Simple Revitalising eye roll-on
L'oreal Cleansing oil 
17 Doll'd up mascara in Black
No7 Triple Protection tinted moisturiser
Listerine Stay White mouthwash
Asda Cotton Wool pads 200
Bumble & Bumble Creme wash shampoo and conditioner*



What have you bought/been sent lately? Let me know if you have any questions about the products mentioned above! 

8 comments:

  1. What a haul! + could you do a review of that l'oreal cleansing oil, I'd love to know what it's like :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sound of the bumble and bumble, and I love the mask..
    Hayley
    www.beautyrambles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to hear your thoughts on the Ren mask :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought the Simple roll-on too, it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want the REN radiance mask! The 17 Doll'd Up mascara is my favourite budget mascara, definitely a close dupe to They're Real xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and I love it, am now following. Would love to see a review on the Bumble and Bumble shampoo and conditioner and the mascara. XO

    dottymakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Simple Roll-on :>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post, really enjoying reading your blog!! I am following you now :)

    Id be really grateful if you have a minute to visit me and follow back.

    www.kosmetyczna-hedonistka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig