15 April 2013

my week in ibiza

You might not know this about me but i love travelling(even though i've not really travelled). I'm actually studying it at the moment in college. I'm so nosey i love looking at other people's holiday photos. I've just got back from a 4 day holiday so here are some pictures from my mini break to Ibiza last week cause i don't like to keep you guys out of the blue and you might be nosey like me! This was my first ever holiday without parents, i went with a couple of friends from college. It was nice not to have parents constantly nagging me - 'have you put sun cream on your nose, put your hat on, how much water have you drank today'....I guess they know best, I'm now at home recovering from heat rash and sunburn. Sorry mum. 
I'd recommend Ibiza if you want a girly break. The flight from the UK is about 2 hours, the beaches are amazing, weather was around 20 degrees and the locals seem really friendly. Visit in April if your not really into clubbing as the night life start May - October.
Do you enjoy these sort of travel posts? I'm off to Dubai on Wednesday so let me know if you'd like to see some pictures when i get back. Also, let me know if you have any holiday questions! 

10 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your travels :) Paris, Ibiza , Dubai ! X
    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing, what I would give for some sun right now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so picturesque, not what i expected Ibiza to look like at all... but then again If you went looking for the chavvy parts im sure they wouldn't be far away. Would love to see some pics of dubai! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those biscuits are the best! In the UK you can get them in most supermarkets, and they're sold as Prince biscuits here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg this just made my day, I love them!

      Delete
  5. I went to Ibiza last summer and I loved every second! such a lovely little island, I NEED to go back soon

    Jess ox

    http://tryingnottosoundpretentious.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! How I wish I can go there too. Upon seeing your pictures, the place really looks amazing. No wonder why you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Ibiza when I went a couple years ago.. Not at all what people think it is, there are some beautiful parts :) Where abouts did you stay? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once you visit Ibiza I am sure you will come back year after year, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. im so jealous it looks sooooo nice xx

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig