29 July 2012

Lush Emotional Brilliance Make Up Review & Swatches

This week Lush have launched a new make up range called Emotional Brilliance! The range is designed around providing shades that match up with the wearer's emotions. The line has a collection of vegan lip colours, eye shadows and eye liners in an array of vibrant colours. Lush provided me with a few samples which I've been testing out for a couple of weeks so I can share my thoughts with you.
First up are the Liquid Lipsticks. The quirky packaging really fits in the the aesthetics of the brand. On first impressions I though it would be a pipette type applicator but it's actually a doe foot applicator which works really well the the product consistency. The glass bottles the lipstick comes in is 100% recyclable and not tested on animals. I found the pigmentation of these to be excellent. The colour went on nicely as they have a smooth creamy texture which left my lips feeling  moisturised. The staying power of these are amazing, almost like a stain! Below are some photographs and swatches of the product.
Another item from the collection is their liquid eye liners. I have the shade 'Healthy' which is a bright green. I do like this but because the wand is so short it does make it difficult to apply. The liner dries fairly quickly and the consistency makes it easy to get a neat line. The staying power on this is also amazing - great for oily eyelids! 
 
So, what do you think of the new make up range from Lush? About time they launched a make up line I say!The colour range is joined with a mascara, a translucent powder and two skin tints. Emotional Brilliance launched worldwide on July 21st and prices start from £14.50. 

*Pr Samples


9 comments:

  1. Although the green eyeliner doesn't quite do me really like the vibrant pink
    http://big-brown-eyed-girl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green colour :) really love lush products so might give these a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh love the lip colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Passionate looks amazing, I'm lusting after Perspective :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to give these a go, but I'm on a spending ban :(
    The lips look amazing! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I do love those lip colours, I will have to pop in on Friday and check them out!!

    Kitty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been in to lush a couple of times and I've seen this range of new makeup and really want to try it out but was not sure about what they would be like, so thanks for that review it helped a lot xx

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig