7 June 2012

May Make Up Favourites

Firstly I am going to show you lovely lot what make up products i have been reaching for last month! I've got a few other skincare and bodycare products to show you, so i'll save those for the next post.
Benefit They're Real Mascara £18.50
The only high-end product in my May favs as I'm more of a high-street kinda person, I really like this mascara and you can read my review of it here.
MUA Pretty Pastels Palette £4.00
I wasn't sure if pastel eye colours were going to suit me, but i love this! The first six colours i have been reaching for daily, let me know if you would like to see a blog post dedicated to this palette. Also, MUA are launching a new neutral palette which looks amazing! I think it's called 'Undressed' so keep your eyes out for that.
MUA Lip Boom in Doin Good £3.00
I was umming and ahhing about this product when I first got it, but it's grown on my and it's become a favourite. This shade is a nice matte red that doesn't look to bright and doesn't dry out my lips. You can see my full review here.
Miners Nail Colour in Sunny Side Up £2.99
Yellow is my all time favourite nail colour. Last month I've been wearing this nice one from Miners Cosmetics. It's a lovely bright yellow, the formula is quite thin so i need to apply three coats. I won this in a twitter comp Miners were running. Check out their twitter here as they do competitions every week!
L'oreal Crayon Kohl in Crome Brown £4.20
I've been a bit cheeky and brought 4 eyeliners last month! I really like this one because it's brown but has a hint of shimmer in it. It's nice and soft, i've been using this daily!
Revlon Nail Enamel in Charming £6.49
There is something about the spring that makes me want to paint my nails in pastel. I brought this lilac colour on a whim because in Boots they were doing a 2 for £8 deal. The colour is so pretty but it does cheap easily. I do love this shade but glad I didn't pay full price!

I'm hoping my June favourites will be full of sun creams, after suns and fake tans - but i'm not sure if we are going to get any sunshine this month in the UK - Fingers crossed! Let me know if you've blogged about your may favs so i can have a looksie! x

p.s notice the smiley face air bubbles have created in the Revlon nail enamel, cute!

16 comments:

  1. Great monthly faves hun. I too hope we have some sun throughout June. not looking likely though *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the MUA palette, but like you I'm not sure about the pastels - id love to see a blog post dedicated to these :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That miners nail polish looks amazing! Will have to take a look at what others they do x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like really nice products, great post as always, Kia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mascara!

    http://makeupandartfreak.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Revlon Nail Enamel is such a pretty colour! I think that a post about the MUA eyeshadow palette would be really good :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that nail varnish, I can't get enough of lilac at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love lilac nail varnish,its such a pretty colour! :)xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. that revlon shade looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. would love to see a post on the MUA palette! i've just discovered the brand and LOVE IT, can't believe the prices! :) great favourites btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really enjoy posts like this as you truly know they are good products if you've been reaching for them all month. Loving the Revlon nail varnish, need that mascara so bad too!

    Natalie xxx

    fattywithers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color of the nail polish! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This MUA pastel palette looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am still to use my MUA lip booms! Gonna use one today :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please do a post for Mua pastels palette!

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig