30 May 2012

Benefit They're Real Mascara Review

I don't normally like mascara's with hard rubbery wands, they tend to make my eyelashes look a bit 'spikey' if you know what i mean! I've been using Benefit's they're real mascara for a couple of weeks now since receiving it at the Benefit blogger event.
First time I wore this mascara, my mum asked 'Are they Real?' haha spooky! The mascara comes in a box and the product has a nice silver tube. I've don't really go for highend mascara's but compared to drugstore ones, this is very fancy! The mascara is brilliant at gripping every lash. It's great for lengthening and separating my lashes. In the picture below i'm just wearing one coat and already my eyelashes look defined. It's also really good at lifting my lashes and doesn't smudge or flake. This is an amazing mascara but because of it's £18.50 price tag, I'm saving this beauty for special occasions! 
Don't forget Glamour magazine is out tomorrow & giving away some mini Benefit freebies! What do you think of this mascara? x

15 comments:

  1. this looks lovely on you, but I've seen reviews slating this badly too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very very nearly bought this mascara but chickened out as £18.50 is a bit out of my price range for a mascara!
    You look lovely though :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mascara! Best I've used to date! I would purchase it again, but I am hoping I come across something just as good for half the price! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purchased the Benefit sun beam today and almost got this mascara too, will be picking up for sure next time. Your post was really helpful and your lashes look great, wished i got it today!!

    Natalie xxx

    P.S, Thanks for the heads up about Glamour mags benefit freebies i had no idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh hope you like it! Keep an eye out on the Debenhams website as they normally have 10% all beauty products :) xx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try this mascara I think it'll be my next one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the Bad Gal mascara they do so I'm sure I'd love this one as well. I find that benefit products are generally great. And the packaging is so quirky! Love it!

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. £18.50's too much for me! U look gorgeous in that photo though :)! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh ireally want to try this! I thinkBad Gal is pants! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've tempted me to try this your eyes looks lovely and big! xo

    Now following :)
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard a lot of nice comments on it and thought I should try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha...I wore this for lunch with my Mym, she also asked if I had fake lashes on... I couldnt get used to the wand...but now I love it now <3

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog/twitter link if you want me to have a nosey at it! I like to try and return comments too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger template by pipdig